Spirit Fabs’s capabilities in tank and hopper fabrication include different types of models for a variety of industries. These products can be supplied to the customer as a finished product or in a knock-down fashion, to be erected by your field crew.
Custom tanks and hoppers are built to your specifications. We can work from your drawings, or our sales and engineering departments can provide assistance designing a vessel to meet your needs.
We have the in-house capability to cut, roll and weld storage tank and custom hoppers in a highly controlled environment. We are accustomed to fabricating tank and custom hoppers up to 14 feet in diameter, over 60 feet long.
- Sizes – diameters to 168”, heights to 60’ (shop-welded)
- Materials – carbon, Cor-Ten, stainless, aluminum, etc.
- Construction – shop welded or field bolted/welded
- Thickness – to 1/2” plate and thicker
- Manways – top and below liquid level
- Bottom – flat or cone
- Mounting – skirted bottom with perimeter angle or bolting chairs, structural steel legs, etc.
- Access – caged ladder, safety gate, rolled top perimeter guardrail, etc.
- Shop welded or field bolted/welded